Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Week #56– Concórdia – Episode #7 - E aí galera



What´s up everyone? Another fast week!

So on Tuesday at noon we had to go to Florianópolis again so that Elder Sanchez could renew his Visa.  It was a nice 11 hour bus ride and I learned how to do the 4x4 Rubik’s cube which was a great time. Wednesday night I got to visit Alessandro and Vanessa who are a family from my last ward in Floripa. He was less active and she will get baptized when they get married in November. I was so incredibly feliz to see them.  I feel so at home with that family. 

Thursday afternoon we flew back to Chapecó. The 45 min. plane ride was better than the 11 hour bus ride but at the end it got super windy and I was pretty ready to throw up haha. 

So pretty much we just had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to work this week but we made the best of it.  On Friday we were trying to find a new family to teach and we were walking up this main street and I saw this small house in between/behind some stores and we felt like we should go there. We went and a lady answered the door with her kids and we barely even said anything before she said we could come in. We taught the Restoration and they accepted our message and want to go to church. Anyway it was a cool experience following the promptings of the Spirit. 

This Saturday Jacir and Tailon will be baptized! We are super excite!

Something that stood out to me this week during Sacrament Meeting was when a member giving a talk about the love that God has for us said ´´Even if God had to send His son for just one person to be saved, He would send Him.´´ I can´t imagine how hard it would be to let someone suffer as much as Christ did for us. I know that God´s love for us is infinite and incomprehensible. 

Have a great week! Love you all!! 

Elder Scheer

Delicious Maracuja

Alessandro and Vanessa

brf : mega slaughter house of pigs and chickens

My Current District

No comments:

Post a Comment