Monday, September 4, 2017

Week #54– Concórdia – Episode #5 - BEST DAY EVER!



Another incredibly incredible week in the mish. I don´t really remember the whole week but the highlights are what count.

So on Wednesday we visited Ana and her kids Ruan and Carlos. We followed up with them and they said they loved church. Ana also told us how she received such a strong answer to her prayers. When she asked the Lord if her family could be together forever, she felt a strong burning in her chest. She was so happy. We put them on date for Oct. 7! Now we have 5 on date for this transfer!! 

On Thursday we got the transfer calls and Elder Nobre was transferred to Pato Branco to be Zone Leader. I was kinda bummed, but it is what it is. Elder Sanchez is my new comp. He is from Mexico and he is a really good guy. 

On Friday we went to Florianópolis... BY PLANE!! haha so sick. We left from the airport in Chapecó (that is the city of that soccer team that died in the plane crash). I think we were the first missionaries to fly in this mission! 50 minute plane ride was so much better than a 10 hour bus ride. 

Saturday I got to go to Farah, Junior, Jp, Helena, and Gabriela´s baptism!! One of the best days of the mish for sure!! 10 people dressed in white was so beautiful. I got to baptize Gabriela and the Spirit was so strong and Sunday I got to confirm her as well. This family is sooo incredible and has such a huge future in the church. All 3 kids want to serve a mission! I love them so much. Also making a come back to Rio Tavares was awesome. So good to see those people.

Sunday afternoon we flew back to Chapecó and I got my new companion, Elder Sanchez. I´m excited to go to work with him this week! Love you all!

Elder Scheer​​​​​​









1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Great baptism and 5 more! You are rocking this mission! Good job !

    ReplyDelete