Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Week #97 - Pedra Branca/Palhoca - Episode #12 - Go Brasil!!!

Today President let us watch Brazil vs Mexico since it´s Pday. It was pretty hype! It´s not as crazy here as I thought it would be, but it still is a good time. 

This week was super tiring, but a good time. We have been going out to work earlier than usual and getting home at 9:30pm everyday. We are really just working hard to try and find new people who are interested. This week we were hoping for a bunch of new people at church and we had 6 show up, which was pretty good. We are hoping to help some of these people progress even more this week! 

Elder Santos and I are working really well together. We have been able to feel the Spirit very strongly in our lessons. This week we were teaching a girl named Juliana and she was telling us how she is going to a church but she always goes to different churches because she doesn´t know which is right. I got so excited haha. She understood the Restoration really well and showed a lot of interest. 

I´m also learning all about documents and certificates in Brazil because we are trying to get a divorced man married with a widowed woman. Haha so many documents! 

This week I was able to bear my testimony for the last time in testimony meeting. I talked about how I´ve seen how the Book of Mormon has blessed and changed the lives of so many people. I know that it is truly another Testament of Jesus Christ. 

A quote I heard this week: ´´It´s not necessarily how much we read, it´s what we do with what we read that matters.´´ If we seek to apply what we learn, we will be so much more happy and successful. 

Love you all!! Have a great 4th of July!! 

Elder Scheer

No comments:

Post a Comment