Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week #48 – Florianópolis – Episode #17 - Life is a Highway



Well we got transfer news and I am going to Concordia! I will be on a bus for about 12 hours tomorrow traveling inland so that should be a good time.

My comp will be Elder Nobre!! I already lived with him in my last area and he is seriously the man so I am really hyped. 

This week went really well... Wednesday we had our first conference with President Gonçalves. He taught us about the importance and purpose of our calling. He is an inspired man and I´m excited for all the changes going down in the mission.

Saturday was D´s baptism. It went super well and the spirit was really strong. On Sunday I got to confirm her which was an awesome experience as well. We were asked to give a farewell testimony yesterday and I started crying like a baby haha. It is really hard to leave this area. I will never forget the people that I met. 

Sorry to keep it short but I still got to pack up. I´ll let you guys know about the next area in a week!

Love you all so much!

Sempre fica firme, forte e feliz!

Elder Scheer

Last Sunday with the wonderful people of Florianopolis


Baptism! Elder Scheer had the privilege of confirming D.

Soaking in the beautiful view before leaving Floripa.



No comments:

Post a Comment