Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week #71 - Lages - Episode #5 - Feliz Ano Novo!



I hope everybody had a great Christmas and New Years! Super crazy that it´s 2018.

I didn´t get to send an email last week so I´ll talk about a quick highlight. One day we left a Book of Mormon with an investigator, Rosiane and asked her to read Alma 7. We came back a few days later and when we started the lesson, she bore her testimony to us about the Book of Mormon. She said just that chapter answered so many questions and that she felt the Spirit very strongly. So awesome! I know the Book of Mormon contains the answers to the questions we have if we read it with a prayer in our hearts!

So this week I have spent in splits with Elder Bangerter in a city called Vacaria. They were having some problems here so I got to come down and try to help out a little. Elder Bangerter is my grandson in the mish haha, so we had a super good time together talking about good ´ol times in Jaraguá. When I got there I looked at the area book and they didn´t really have a teaching group, so we decided to make our focus building them a solid group. We went super hard for four days contacting and knocking doors and we were able to find 23 new investigators! There were so many miracles and it was so fun. One day Elder Bangerter knocked a door and the lady came out. He said ´´Hi I´m Elder Bangerter..´´ and she cut him off and said ´´Come on in!´´. Haha who does that?

New Years was really nothing this year but it´s all good. We found maple syrup in the apartment so we tried to make French Toast but it was a fail haha. Also last night I woke up at 2 am and
was itching super bad. I took off my shorts and 2 fleas fell out👍 haha we got the fleassssss. 

Well I´ll be heading back to Lages on Wednesday and we shall see what happens with transfers this week. Love you all!!

Elder Scheer

With Elder Bangerter (my Grandson) in Vacaria



No comments:

Post a Comment