Monday, January 8, 2018

Week #72 - Lages - Episode #6

Hey everyone!!

´Twas a great week and turns out I will be staying here in Lages with Elder Almeida. I´m super excited for this transfer!

Honestly not much to tell about this week but Saturday we had a baptism! Kate is 12 and her parents were reactivated so we got to teach her. Elder Almeida baptized her and I got to confirm her on Sunday.

One of our investigators, Roziane, went to the baptism and loved it! She asked us what she needed to do to be baptized haha. We are working to mark a date but she is having a hard time going to church.

It was very sad to hear that President Monson passed away. I´m so thankful for the wonderful example he was to each of us and his incredible teachings that have helped me to be a better person. I´m so thankful to know that we have a prophet to lead us and guide us!

I love you all as always!!
Elder Scheer




No comments:

Post a Comment