Monday, February 20, 2017

WEEK #25 - JARAGUA DO SUL - Episode #18 - BOILINGGGGGGGG!!!!

Yoooooo!!!! This week was super great. I think it was the hottest week of my life. If you have ever jumped into a pot when it´s boiling I think that´s what it feels like haha. I have never had such a huge desire to be completely immersed in water hahaha.

Anyway this first week with 4 missionaries in Jaragua was way cool. The other two missionaries are really cool guys and make things a little more fun in our apartment. Brasilians from the northeast are always super funny. They are already having success and have a lady on date to be baptized for March 4th. So awesome!

We pretty much spent this week finishing teaching Lenon and Marcos before their baptisms saturday. It was such an amazing experience to teach them and see them change. Their desire to follow Christ grew so quickly.

So Saturday was their baptisms and everything went very well. It was high key spiritual and I about shed a tear watching my brothers enter the waters of baptism. On Sunday I had the opportunity to confirm Lenon. I was way nervous to confirm someone in Portuguese but it went really well and it was an incredible experience.

This week should be pretty hype trying to get the rest of our investigators progressing!

I love you all! Have an incredible week!!

Sempre fica firme, forte e feliz!

Elder Scheer







No comments:

Post a Comment